I’ve decided to start a Blog and The subject matter of the blog will vary from time to time between subjects like Bible prophecy and the study of the occult and secret societies. I’m going to be posting portions of my newest book as well as chapters of 2 other books that I started writing over the past 2 years but haven’t finished. Although the books themselves are not finished, the chapters that I’ve written will make excellent blog posts and I truly believe that you all will enjoy them which is one of the main reasons I write in the first place. I’m going to post a portion of the book “The New Atlantis” by Sir Francis Bacon at the bottom of this post that tells the story of how the city of Bensalem was converted to Christianity. This book will be the subject of my first Blog post and I will be breaking down the book to see if there are any occult overtones in the book and also looking at the way secret societies like the Rosicrucians and Freemasons saw and used the book as a blueprint for their “New Atlantis” the United States of America. I know for myself after reading the book I wondered if it was used as a blueprint for the US by the Masonic founding fathers like Franklin and Washington. The main reason I decided to start blogging is because I want to write about things that will help bring people to Christ and also help Believers with their walk with Christ. If I can Help someone with their walk with Christ or give insight into the occult world that’s feeding the beast system, all that matters is that it’s helping equip the saints of The Most High for the coming battle. Ok enough blathering, don’t forget to leave a comment….
THE CONVERSION OF BENSALEM From “The New Atlantis” By Francis Bacon
About twenty years after the ascension of our Saviour it came to pass [c. A.D. 50], that there was seen by the people of Renfusa (a city upon the eastern coast of our island, within sight, the night was cloudy and calm), as it might be some mile in the sea, a great pillar of light; not sharp, but in form of a column, or cylinder, rising from the sea, a great way up toward heaven; and on the top of it was seen a large cross of light, more bright and resplendent than the body of the pillar. Upon which so strange a spectacle, the people of the city gathered apace together upon the sands, to wonder; and so after put themselves into a number of small boats to go nearer to this marvellous sight. But when the boats were come within about sixty yards of the pillar, they found themselves all bound, and could go no further, yet so as they might move to go about, but might not approach nearer; so as the boats stood all as in a theatre, beholding this light, as a heavenly sign. It so fell out that there was in one of the boats one of the wise men of the Society of Salomon’s House (which house, or college, my good brethren, is the very eye of this kingdom), who having awhile attentively and devoutly viewed and contemplated this pillar and cross, fell down upon his face; and then raised himself upon his knees, and lifting up his hands to heaven, made his prayers in this manner:”‘Lord God of heaven and earth; thou hast vouchsafed of thy grace, to those of our order to know thy works of creation, and true secrets of them; and to discern, as far as appertaineth to the generations of men, between divine miracles, works of nature, works of art and impostures, and illusions of all sorts. I do here acknowledge and testify before this people that the thing we now see before our eyes is thy finger, and a true miracle. And forasmuch as we learn in our books that thou never workest miracles, but to a divine and excellent end (for the laws of nature are thine own laws, and thou exceedest them not but upon great cause), we most humbly beseech thee to prosper this great sign, and to give us the interpretation and use of it in mercy; which thou dost in some part secretly promise, by sending it unto us.’“When he had made his prayer he presently found the boat he was in movable and unbound; whereas all the rest remained still fast; and taking that for an assurance of leave to approach, he caused the boat to be softly and with silence rowed toward the pillar; but ere he came near it, the pillar and cross of light broke up, and cast itself abroad, as it were, into a firmament of many stars, which also vanished soon after, and there was nothing left to be seen but a small ark or chest of cedar, dry and not wet at all with water, though it swam; and in the fore end of it, which was toward him, grew a small green branch of palm; and when the wise man had taken it with all reverence into his boat, it opened of itself, and there were found in it a book and a letter, both written in fine parchment, and wrapped in sindons of linen. The book contained all the canonical books of the Old and New Testament, according as you have them (for we know well what the churches with you receive), and the Apocalypse itself; and some other books of the New Testament, which were not at that time written, were nevertheless in the book. And for the letter, it was in these words:”‘I, Bartholomew, a servant of the Highest, and apostle of Jesus Christ, was warned by an angel that appeared to me in a vision of glory, that I should commit this ark to the floods of the sea. Therefore I do testify and declare unto that people where God shall ordain this ark to come to land, that in the same day is come unto them salvation and peace, and good-will from the Father, and from the Lord Jesus.'”There was also in both these writings, as well the book as the letter, wrought a great miracle, conform to that of the apostles, in the original gift of tongues. For there being at that time, in this land, Hebrews, Persians, and Indians, besides the natives, everyone read upon the book and letter, as if they had been written in his own language. And thus was this land saved from infidelity (as the remain of the old world was from water) by an ark, through the apostolical and miraculous evangelism of St. Bartholomew.” And here he paused, and a messenger came and called him forth from us. So this was all that passed in that conference.”
EXPOSING THE LIES OF JOHN RAMIREZ……
This is a subject that I take no joy in writing about. I do not like having to be the one who exposes people who claim the name of Christ but in truth are wolves in sheep’s clothing. However as much as I’d rather be writing about a subject like end times Bible prophecy or the Nephilim, I have to write what I’m called to write about and as a watchmen and a shepard it’s my duty to expose anyone seeking to take advantage of my Brothers and Sisters or lead them astray. John Ramirez is one of those wolves looking to exploit the good will and trusting nature of Believers in order to make money. Ramirez claims to be an ex high priest of satan who converted to Christianity after he left his body and went to hell where the devil tried to kill him and there were people there doing satanic rituals and witchcraft. He says that when Satan tried to kill him a huge cross manifested right in front of him in hell and knocked the devil back saving John and sending him back into his body where he came back like someone who had to be shocked back to life in the hospital. There are many problems with the story he tells that we will talk about throughout this post, but the most obvious problem with Mr. Ramirez’s version of his testimony is his supposed trip to hell. You see friends Satan is not in hell yet and he will never be reigning like a king in hell. There also definitely aren’t people doing witchcraft or satanic rituals in hell. Even if Satan and his followers were in hell now they would be suffering In the lake of fire, not going about their business like they were still alive. The Bible gives us a perfect picture of hell and not only is the devil not in hell yet, but there aren’t any people in hell yet either. The reason people are confused about this is because so many english translations of the Bible use the english word hell for 2 different greek words. The Greek word Hades and the Greek word Gehenna are both translated as hell in the New Testament when Hades just means the grave or the place of the dead, while Gehenna is the word in the greek for the lake of Fire and should be translated as Hell. The Bible is clear that no one is cast into the lake of Fire aka hell until the resurrection and judgement after the second coming of Christ. At the same time when people die they go to Hades to await resurrection and judgement. There are two compartments where people are in Hades, Paradise where the saved dead are awaiting the resurrection at the second coming of Christ, and the lower part of Hades where the unsaved dead are until they are cast into Gehenna or hell on judgment day. This lower compartment of Hades is mistranslated as hell in many english translations of the Bible. Mr Ramirez either isn’t aware of the mistranslation or he knows that the majority of people aren’t aware of it and won’t know that his trip to hell story can’t possibly be true. This is only one of the reasons why John Ramirez shouldn’t be trusted. Another big red flag is the company in which he keeps. He frequently appears on the TV shows of NAR/WOF false teachers like Sid Roth, Creflo Dollar, and others on the Daystar network and TBN. He fits right in on these shows because like the prosperity pundits who hosts them money is the god he truly worships. I think about this every time I hear his testimony of how money was the main thing he was after while he was a Satanist and I wonder what’s changed. Allow me to say that other than his story about going to hell, I don’t believe that John Ramirez is completely lying about his conversion to Christianity and I believe that he probably started out with the intent of serving God and walking with Christ while at Time Square Church in New York. I was originally drawn to John Ramirez Because Time Square Church was founded by David Wilkerson. David Wilkerson is one of my favorite evangelist and personal heroes. He was the man of God that I aspired to be like. There aren’t many preachers alive today with the anointing of the Holy Spirit and fire of God like David Wilkerson had. The Church is currently pastored by Tim Dilena. I don’t know much about him or how he feels about John’s testimony and Books and I don’t like to speculate. It’s obvious for anyone with eyes to see that John Ramirez is marketing Christianity and the Word of God. Looking at his website you’ll see that there is something for sale on every page and for a price he will teach you how to battle the devil in his spiritual warfare bootcamp and because he is a former satanist, many many people pay him to teach them what they can learn for free in the Word of God. What they are really paying for is his personal experience in the occult and his celebrity. That’s what he’s using to exploit the people of God. Regardless of whether or not he started out as a sincere Man of God with sound doctrine, Because of his WOF/NAR beliefs, practices, and associations, he is no longer teaching the Gospel of the Kingdom and needs to repent. I will be following John Ramirez closely and doing follow up Blog posts about him in the future. I want to close this post out saying that it is not my intention to defame or slander John Ramirez and if I should find that I was wrong about Mr Ramirez, I will immediately write a retraction and an apology. That being said I am not one to write anything about someone without completely researching them. I did my due diligence before I ever thought about writing this post and I wrote it to warn my Brothers and Sisters to be good bereans and learn about the people that they are watching and listening to. Finally I’ll say once more that there are wolves in sheep’s clothing walking around looking for people to prey on. This too is spiritual warfare and if you have the whole armor of God on, then you won’t be deceived by these false teachers. May God bless each and every one of you. Grace and Peace
HOW THE APOSTLES and SOME DISCIPLES OF CHRIST DIED:
1. Matthew – suffered martyrdom in Ethiopia, killed by a sword wound.
2. Mark – died in Alexandria, Egypt, after being dragged by horses through the streets until he was dead.
3. Luke – was hanged in Greece as a result of his tremendous preaching to the lost.
4. John – faced martyrdom when he was boiled in a huge basin or caldron of boiling oil during a wave of persecution in Rome. However, he was miraculously delivered from death. John was then sentenced to the mines on the prison island of Patmos. He wrote his prophetic Book of Revelation there on the island of Patmos . The apostle John was later freed and returned to serve as bishop of Edessa in modern day Turkey . He died as an old man, the only apostle to die peacefully.
5. Peter – was crucified upside down on a cross. According to church tradition it was because he told his tormentors that he felt unworthy to die in the same way that Jesus Christ had died.
6. James – the leader of the church in Jerusalem, was thrown down over a hundred feet from the southeast pinnacle of the Temple when he refused to deny his faith in Christ. When they discovered that he survived the fall, his enemies beat James to death with a fuller’s club. *This was the same pinnacle where Satan had taken Jesus during the temptation.
7. James the Son of Zebedee – was a fisherman by trade when Jesus called him to a lifetime of ministry. As a strong leader of the church, James was beheaded at Jerusalem. The Roman officer who guarded James watched in amazement as James defended his faith at his trial. Later, the officer walked beside James to the place of execution. Overcome by conviction, the Roman officer declared his new faith to the judge and knelt beside James to accept beheading as a Christian.
8. Bartholomew – also known as Nathaniel was a missionary to Asia. He witnessed for our Lord in present day Turkey. Bartholomew was martyred for his preaching in Armenia where he was flayed to death by a whip.
9. Andrew – was crucified on an X-shaped cross in Patras, Greece. After being whipped severely by seven soldiers they tied his body to the cross with cords to prolong his agony. His followers reported that, when he was led toward the cross, Andrew saluted it in these words: ‘I have long desired and expected this happy hour. The cross has been consecrated by the body of Christ hanging on it.’ He continued to preach to his tormentors for two days until he expired.
10. Thomas – was stabbed with a spear in India during one of his missionary trips to establish the church in the Sub-continent.
11. Jude – was killed with arrows when he refused to deny his faith in Christ.
12. Matthias – the apostle chosen to replace the traitor Judas Iscariot, was stoned and then beheaded.
13. Paul – was tortured and then BEHEADED by the evil Emperor Nero at Rome in A.D. 67. Paul endured a lengthy imprisonment, which allowed him to write his many epistles to the churches he had formed throughout the Roman Empire. These letters, which taught many of the foundational doctrines of Christianity, form a large portion of the New Testament. Perhaps this is a reminder to us that our sufferings here are indeed minor compared to the intense persecution and cold cruelty faced by the apostles and disciples during their times, for the sake of Christ and the faith.Make this message your contribution to the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ!
THE SALVATION OF OUR PRECIOUS SOULS IS NOT THROUGH RELIGIOUS PERSUASION BUT THROUGH A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS CHRIST.